Saturday, September 15, 2007

New Poll, New Look

Those of you who know me know I like change (at least most of the time). So, a new look for the blog is here (we'll see how long it lasts :-) ).

I'm in the middle of a seminary class and tax extensions are due (I'm a pastor and a CPA - wierd combo, huh?), so things have been busy for me recently. I am trying to at least get a post up each week, but I do hope to pick up the pace a little in the next few weeks.

I've also posted a new poll and I'd like to get your response (all responses are anonymous). I'll probably blog on worry in the coming weeks, so I'd like to know what area you worry about the most. And if you don't like any of the choices, shoot me a comment about what you worry about (this can also be anonymous).

Dave

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Worry... don't even want to think about it. I don't worry much, but when I really get to thinking about my future, I start to worry--not about me, but about what happens to my children if something should happen to me... That can bring on "worries" real quick.

Dave said...

I'm with ya!!

I think what I worry about most is when I know my family is out on the road and I expected them home already...and then I hear sirens. That always messes with my head.