Tuesday, November 21, 2006

New Day - New Dreams

I have to admit, the past few days (okay, the last week) has been a rough one. Life situations and circumstances have created many questions I have asked before, but still very few answers.

Once again I must ask myself, "Is God really God or not?"

Becuase of His faithfulness so many times, I do know the answer to this question - He is truly God.

So, today I set out anew - new dreams, new challenges, new questions, new relationships. It's time to get on with life and its time to risk to love again.

The choices is this - don't take any risks by not forming new friendships (this reduces the chance of significant pain when we lose them) or take the chance (this allows me to experience what I was created for - relationships with people and with God). So, empty and safe or risky and full?

It's time for risky and full!

Of course, we will never forget those we have to be apart from, but we must continue to develop new relationships and continue to experience life - ups and downs, good and bad, in sickness and in health, richer and poorer - hey, those sound familiar - that's what real life is all about!

Go live today for all it's worthy!

1 comment:

Jeri said...

I definitely agree with that! I also find it hard to believe that the one we've lost would want us to spend one day longer than necessary being sad or being changed in a negative way. They certainly wouldn't want to come back to this world knowing what they know now! We should celebrate how they have touched us and allow that to change us for the better.